Instructions Following Fillings
- Refrain from eating/chewing until any numbness from anesthesia has worn off.
- If you are supervising a child who has had treatment, make certain that they are not eating or chewing while numb to prevent an accidental injury
- Avoid sticky, crunchy, or hard foods for 24 hours.
- Sensitivity to cold and heat, as well as any soreness, should not persist for more than a few days.
- Please call our office if you experience pain or discomfort for more than a few days.